Why Granite Paving Stone
- It is an ideal material for pool surrounds and withstands the effects of salt chlorination.
- The large format sizes, 500x500mm & 800x400mm are ideally suited for external uses. A wide variety of complimentary bullnose and drop face tiles finish the job professionally.
- Natural, environmental friendly and easy to lay.
- Long lasting and can be used in driveways and even commercial areas.
- Cost effective, well priced, and often cheaper when compared to man made products.
- U.V resistant, resists fading in the harsh Australian sun
High price often reduces the popularity of a construction material and granite often costs significantly more than man-made materials in most projects. However, granite is frequenly selected because it is a prestige material, used in projects to produce impressions of elegance, durability and lasting quality.
Granite has been used for thousands of years in both interior and exterior applications. Rough-cut and polished granite is used in buildings, bridges, paving, monuments and many other exterior projects. Indoors, polished granite slabs and tiles are used in countertops, tile floors, stair treads and many other practical and decorative features.
So, why Granite paving stone, the answer is very obvious!